I am available for speaking on a range of IT subjects, having delivered talks on a number of Legal IT and general IT topics over the last few years. These have ranged from small audiences to larger audiences at conferences.
Examples of topics I have covered range from project case studies at Tikit’s Word Excellence day in 2010 and again in 2014, a regular Legal IT technology slot at LawTech Futures in London, on mobile IT strategy at Computing’s Mobility summit in 2014 and at ILTA 2o14 in Nashville and at ILTA Insight 2014 in London. As well as traditional speaking events I have also presented to the British Columbia Legal Management Association remotely and have also been involved in a number of panel sessions including LTEC 2012 in Prague.
Topics I have presented on include:
- Document Management Systems
- Microsoft Office upgrade projects (specifically in the Legal environment with all the add ins!)
- Emerging Legal IT technology (hear a talk on this at the 2016 BLTF)
- Mobile Telephony and BYOD
- Core technology used by lawyers
LawTech Futures 2013 : Jason presenting at 3m 10s in
British Legal Technology Forum 2016 : Jason presenting at 1m 06s in